Mirai Nikki or Future Diary

Mirai Nikki or Future Diary
Currently Review Mirai Nikki~Click on the pic to find out more~

Friday, June 25, 2010

UnsraW


My latest music obsession is UnsraW(J-metal band formed in 2006), if ya don't know them it's these guys right up there above my writing. It was thanks to the Twisted in Tokyo blog that I was introduced to this amazing band. Their music is strong, lyrics moving and powerful, and I think their image, as of late, isn't too overdone. 


What's really amazing about UnsraW is their vocalist. In 2007(?) or 2008(?) Yuuki-that's the vocalist-was diagnosed with some rare form of pneumonia, it was really bad apparently, and he dissapeared from the music scene for... more than a year. People actually thought the guy was dead and UnsraW was done for. 

Then in 2009, UnsraW came back(SURPRISE!), only to have their bassist injure his hand in an accident. Geez. Nonetheless, UnsraW came back stronger than ever, releasing more powerful music, and Yuuki still delivering his strong vocals. Not to mention this year, due to two members leaving, two new members were added. 


I am still learning more and more about this band, and the more I learn, the more I like them. Below is one of their recent songs, from their mini album Guilty, it is currently my fav song from UnsraW... If you like these guys, check em out!


No comments:

Post a Comment