Mirai Nikki or Future Diary

Mirai Nikki or Future Diary
Currently Review Mirai Nikki~Click on the pic to find out more~

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Notice the Chaaaaaange~

Long time no seeeee. Time for a total revamp. I'm bored with life. On to things more interesting. Like Anime reviews! I'll be keeping my old posts down there below, cuz I luvs em(they are me, in every way), but for now on I'll be sticking to(mostly)Anime and Manga reviews(not to say once in awhile I won't throw in a story of mine, or some random rant or two, knowing meeeee). 


My first review will be out shortly(like, within the next few minutes). It will be on Mirai Nikki Episode 8, full of prettiful screen shots and a synopsis and spoilers and my sorry little amount of opinions. To heck with this, it's a good anime, you should watch it if you haven't. 


Later I might be reviewing Steins;Gate(starting to watch it), and Denno Coil(watched it millions of times, god I love that anime). 


Anyway, I'm back(again) and feeling revved up today!


Tata for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment